Class Racing Stable winning at a very nice 18% for 2014 and finished 2013 with a 21% win percentage and over $870,000!
Come join us as we continue to look for action, fun and ultimately the winners circle.
- Currently… Private purchase and Claiming partnerships now forming.
- Two year old Sales for 2015 currently forming.
- Shares available in Thoroughbred partnerships immediately available!
- Contact Joe Masino for immediate information and details on all offerings.
- 626-833-6570 or email@example.com.
- Good luck and see you in the winners circle
Keeneland Yearling Sales
Here is a Bay colt with (engagements: Breeders Cup) by Include out of a Elusive Quality broodmare Elusive Sugar. He was foaled on February 26 in Kentucky and is bred to be a precocious runner at two and/or early three year old. He is a good looking colt, will be broken in California and will be trained by Craig Dollase. Total cost of the Bay colt is $30k (shares available).
• Dam produced a Stakes placed runner by Included (full brother) and won as a two year old
• Dam herself won as a two year old
• Dam had 7 foals with 3 to run and two winners
• Dams Sire Elusive Quality has produced 37% winners as two year olds, 12% turf runners and 11% Stakes winners
• His dosage profile # 3-10-11-0-0 = 24 Dosage Index 3.36
• He vetted out clean with an A+ throat
For more information including pedigree, pictures, etc. contact Joe at 626 833-6570 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current CRS password holders click here to continue to the new offerings area and view the details (pedigree, race results, etc).
If you do not have a CRS password, please fill out the Accredited Investor form and we will contact you immediately or contact Joe at email@example.com or 626-833-6570 for immedaite information.
Accredited Investor information is required to invest in current or future offerings.